I did two unsuccessful attempts to book an apartment through them in Paris.After they took my cr.card details the booking was on hold for 24h and then expired without letting me know why.

The same happened in my second attempt. After I filed a support ticket no one answered it so far after 48h! Below is my support ticket:

I am making for a second time a reservation for an apartment in Paris after you cancelled my 1st one for unknown reason today. Please, let me know what's going on.

Apart from that it was really hard to make the reservation. First I tried the website and at the end of the booking process there was a exclamation mark without text to explain why and although the book button was active, when I hit it it became grey and inactive, still without explanation. Then I tried the app and I went through the whole booking process again. The booking is ok now but like the previous one that you canceled I have a message waiting to read but when I touch it to read it your app restarts and that repeats all the time.

In the same time this message is not shown in the website.I am really puzzled

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. hostinginbg is overall dissatisfied with Roomorama. The most disappointing about apartment booking at Roomorama was no customer service at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roomorama.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Roomorama to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roomorama?

Comments